Our LXXXVIII Auction Catalogue features 500 lots, each with full-color images and detailed research on provenance, historical background, and social and commercial context. Highlights in our November 13 auction:
• Olympics posters from 1912 to 1995
• Winter Images for Alpine and American sports and events
• Early designs for bicycles, automobiles, and aviation by Bradley, Penfield, Vincent, Ham, Dudovich, Montaut, Brossé, Wiertz, and more
• Compelling propaganda posters from World War I, World War II, and modern events
• Art Deco icons from Broders, Cappiello, Cassandre, Colin, and Loupot
• Art Nouveau masterpieces from Chéret, Hohenstein, Livemont, Mucha, Steinlen, and Toulouse-Lautrec
And much more!